Guardian Angel Baby Gear Rental Contract
PLEASE READ CONDITIONS OF BABY GEAR RENTAL
- All equipment is used at renter's risk. Guardian Angel Rental Exercises precaution in keeping it's equipment in a safe condition.
- Renter Assumes all responsibility for equipment while in it's possession and promises to return such equipment to Guardian Angel Rental in as good condition as it was at the effective date of the delivery.
- The Renter agrees to assume the entire responsibility for the defense of, inclusive of attorney's fees and to pay, indemnify, and hold Guardian Angel Rental harmless from, and to release Guardian Angel Rental from any and all claims arising out of or resulting from the rental of Guardian Angel Rental equipment or for the loss of time or inconvenience resulting from the use, operation or possession of the rented equipment, whether or not it be claimed or found that such damage claim or injury resulted in whole or in part from Guardian Angel Rental negligence, from the defective condition of the rented equipment, or from any other cause whatsoever Renter shall be liable for any loss, theft, damage or destruction of the rented equipment.
- All equipment lost or damaged beyond repair will be paid for by the renter at the regular replacement/repair price/cost and all damaged equipment which may be repaired will be repaired by the Renter on return thereof.
- Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase price or cost of repairs of such damaged or lost equipment. All cartage charges will be borne by Renter.
- Acceptance of the rental equipment constitutes an agreement between the Renter and Guardian Angel Rental, in accordance with the terms outlined on this Rental Contract.
- If the Renter does not agree to the terms of this contract, the Renter reserves the right to contact Guardian Angel Rental to arrange the pick up of the rented equipment.
- Our delivery and pick up people do not live nor do we store the items in Park City Proper. If you extend your stay or make specific arrangements for a delivery or a pick up and then are not able to keep those arrangements and we have to return, you will be charged for the extra day/s and/or an additional $25 fee for the extra trip since we will have to return to the storage unit for the items we should have picked up and delivered to the next family. If you call us in advance to change the arrangement you will not be charged the $25 fee.
- Corporate events subject to 13% processing fee
NOTE: We will let you know that we have received your reservation by e-mail within 48 hours. If you have not received a note after that time, assume that we have not received your reservation and please contact us.